วันอังคารที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

!$ Kodak EasyShare Z915 Digital Camera Red



Wow! I was searching for a replacement camera for my Mother. She left her previous camera was left on the hood of a car and met an unfortunate demise. I did some research and some comparative shopping and settled upon this Kodak model. My daughter had a Kodak first and I loved the pictures it created. I bought a carry around Kodak that my wife confiscated. So that helped in the decision. But when I bought this one for my Mom, I needed simplicity, an d great pictures. When she opened it up we were in the darkest restaraunt imaginable. After I loaded the batteries for her, she proceeded to take a picture of my sister in this dark environment. I tried to warn her that it was too dark and would probably not turn out well. But the word we used when we saw the end result, was the same as the first word in this review. WOW! The picture taken in almost complete darkness with the flash on the Z915 was awesome! We could not believe our eyes. Now what makes me qualified to know a good picture when I see one? I shoot portraiture professionally and have over $6k worth of Canon

body and lenses. This is one point and shoot that I am proud to recommend. Buy it at any price, but for what it is selling for currently it is a SCREAMING BARGAIN!
(184 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0


More Detail For Kodak EasyShare Z915 Digital Camera Red


  • 10-megapixel effective recording
  • 10X optical zoom (5X digital/50X total zoom)
  • Optical image stabilization
  • 2-1/2" LCD
  • 35mm equivalent lens focal length: 35-350mm

Interesting Products
Ultimate Duck Hunting with Blaster Hunting Bundle
Rock Band
SpongeBob s Truth or Square

DELL 2225573L Photo 926 All In One Color InkJet
Backyard Baseball 2010

Dora the Explorer Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom
Canon PIXMA mini260 Photo Inkjet Printer 1444B002
Mario Party 8
Xerox Phaser 7760GX Laser Printer
Nancy Drew The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
Brother MFC 5860cn Color Photo Inkjet All in One Flatbed with Networking with 2nd paper tray
Wii Fit Balance Board Blue Silicone Sleeve
Epson Stylus NX510 USB 2.0 PictBridge Ethernet 802.11g Wireless Scanner Copier Photo Printer w Card Reader 2.5 LCD

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น